Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reality

Once upon a reality.
What does that mean?
What is a reality?
Is it the life that those kids in Africa live?
Or the life in the white house?
How about in the city, or in China
Or in Portland, Moscow, Australia, Germany, New York, Figi, Bolivia?
On the street, in a house, or a mansion? An apartment?
Is it my moms? Or my aunt's? My sister's, my brother's, my friend's, kids I babysit?

What is it really, a reality?

It is what we make it. For the kids in Africa, impoverished countries.
It is simply our effect, Our love.
The love we have for others, their love for us

Spin that top, don't leave it locked away.

7 comments:

  1. Reality is what we choose. Our reality is different from other people's reality. There is no right or wrong, only truth, and those who don't wish to seek it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so lucky to have the reality we have, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm glad that my reality involves heating, electricity, running water, friends, school (yes, school), family, computers...HARRY POTTER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too!!!...boys, church, family, beds and covers..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And pillows! Don't forget pillows. Only, I'm kinda swearing off boys, just for a little while. I need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for sure pillows!!! gotta luv those pillows :D i know what you mean, sometimes we girls just need a break, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, guys can cause too much drama for what they're worth. Pillows are soft....(:

    ReplyDelete