Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daisies?





















Is it that time again?

That time of daisies?
Of table 4?
Of incognito?
Of code names?

But maybe this time, instead of daisies
There will be swimming pools
Chocolate chip cookies
Water balloons
Stake centers
Hot rod/Wringer movies
Lowes Extreme Air Sports
Orange Leaf trips

Despite the stressful, and quite awkward encounters
Despite that I just moved here
Despite that I am still learning everyone's names

I am excited
I am stoked

Because a new age is dawning
An age full of daisies

3 comments:

  1. oh my. you should call me quick. cause daisy times are always quite exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, because I posted nothing about flowers on my blog, and you did not read that post shortly before writing this one (: although mine involved roses too...but daisy times are the most mysterious, the best (:

    ReplyDelete