Friday, April 15, 2011

Seasons

It's like someone's shuffled your deck of cards, and you have a chance to draw a whole new hand, and everything's fresh and you get to have another start at making new friends.

-Madeleine

Its kinda true, ya know? Like, I get a whole new chance to start life. I guess I'm even a little bit lucky.

The thing is everyone is a little bit right. Mom is a little bit right about how I will always have my family, no matter where i go. Madeleine, about how i can really just start over. Ross, how it will be fun. Even Ecclesiastes, about how for everything there is a season. And all these little rights, i guess, add up to one big right. So maybe, this will work. Maybe this is okay. Maybe this really is right.

3 comments:

  1. yup. you can completely start over again and not have to worry about what people will say if you change. cause they wont know what you were like way back whenever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quoted. I feel honored. But yeah, it's like turning a page in a book. No one's life is ever truly over. They're just moving on to the next great journey.

    ReplyDelete